13. helmikuuta 2014

Gift from EF + Ambassador of the month!

Hey!

I think a lot of don't really know what EF ambassador is, so I think I can tell something about ambassadors in my next post! But right now I'm gonna show you what I got from EF! Me, and my friend Stiina got these gifts from EF, because we organized EF Street Action in Joensuu, and it we succeeded really well! :)


We got pink EF bags, hoodies, EF bracelets, Uniikki's album (finnish rapper) and a lot of other fun stuff.


These ambassador hoodies are new and we were the first ones who got these in Finland! 


Hahah, enough bracelets !


Ambassador of the month ! *.* 


Have a great day everybody, and don't forget to order a EF brochure, if you are interested in travel abroad, get to know new people and improve you language skills! *Click here*

Later! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti